The Spartan II series of pistols are all hammer-fired, single-action-only, all-metal pistols in a distressed coyote finish with custom engraved aluminum grips featuring the SIG SAUER Spartan branding, an engraved emblazoned slide with the Spartan helmet and the classical expression “Molon Labe”, and SIGLITE Night Sights.
The 238 Spartan II Micro-Compact is available in .380 Auto and features an ambi thumb-safety and comes with one 7-round steel magazine.
- Distressed Coyote Frame and Slide
- Custom Engraved Aluminum Grips featuring a Spartan Helmit in Profile
- Engraved Slide Emblazoned with a Spartan Helmet and MOLON LABE
- SIGLITE Night Sights
- (1) 7-Round Steel Magazine
- Manufacturer: Sig Sauer
- Model: P238 Spartan II
- Caliber: 380 ACP
- SKU: 238-380-SPARTANII
- Barrel Length: 2.7″
- Overall Length: 5.5″
- Overall Height: 3.9″
- Overall Width: 1.1″
- Frame Material: Alloy
- Frame Finish: Distressed Coyote
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Distressed Coyote
- Magazine Capacity: 7 Rounds
- Weight with Magazine: 15.2 oz.
- Sights: SIGLITE Night Sights
- Sight Radius: 6.5″
- Trigger: SAO