The MPX Copperhead features a monolithic Elite Series Cerakote finish upper receiver, with an integrated stock knuckle lower, and a 3.5” barrel with integrated muzzle brake. The MPX Copperhead comes equipped with the new SIG SAUER Pivoting Contour Brace (PCB) giving pistol users a brace that easily adapts to the movement of the shooter’s arm with a patented swivel operation for perfect placement, and can be rapidly deployed.
Unconventional design, unmatched performance, and familiar AR handling. The SIG MPX redefines the submachine gun category with a new level of operator safety, in-field adaptability and proven reliability in the harshest environments. Completely ambidextrous, the SIG MPX is great for left- or right-handed shooters with its dual-sided selector switch, magazine release, charging handle and bolt release. The SIG MPX operates from a fully-closed and locked rotating bolt, offering enhanced reliability and safety in use. A short-stroke gas piston allows the SIG MPX to run all weights and brands of 9mm ammunition with no adjustments to the gas valve.
- Monolithic Upper Receiver
- 3.5″ Barrel with Integrated Flash Hider
- 2-Position Pistol Contour Brace
- Manufacturer: Sig Sauer
- Model: MPX Copperhead
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 3.5″
- Overall Length: 14.5″
- Height: 8″
- Width: 2.4″
- Twist Rate: 1:10″
- Weight: 4.5 lbs.
- Operating System: Gas Piston
- Stock Type: PCB (Pivoting Contour Brace)
- Trigger Type: Single Stage; Polished/Hard-Coat
- Receiver Finish: Cerakote
- Barrel Material: Carbon Steel
- Magazine: (1) 10-Round Magazine
- State Compliant: Colorado